So this post is going to be picture heavy because I want to show you what I've picked up recently to add to my makeup collection. Since I've been adding so much lately that as soon as my recent E.l.f. shipment comes in I think I'll be doing a project 10 pan to use up some of the older stuff I have so I can start to "rotate" through my makeup. I'll be posting pictures of products and if I haven't provided a swatch and you'd like to see one just let me know and I'll take a picture for you...hope you enjoy :o)
Wet n' Wild trios: Silent Treatment, I Got Good Jeans, & Sweet as Candy
Rimmel Eye Glisteners in Talk to Me & Girls Only
Maybelline Cool Effect pencil in Cold as Ice
Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie, Envy, & Electro
NYX Glitter Cream Pallets in Ocean Breeze and Fresh Greens
Rimmel Quad in Smokey Purples, Rimmel Trio in Orion, & Rimmel Single in Celestial Sapphire
Physician's Formula Pop Blue Eyes Shimmer Strips
Maybelline Trio in Almond Truffles
L'Oreal Hip Duos in Adventurous & Flashy
and last but certainly not least!
Urban Decay Naked Palette!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post...stay tuned for a lip edition!
xox
♥heather.

No comments:
Post a Comment