Thursday, March 25, 2010

snow flurries.

so this is my first blog. i fully intend to write everyday...but I'll just be honest from the beginning and say that its probably not going to work out that way. I enjoy blogging...its a way to get everything out of my head without being judged...or without really caring about what people think.

My niece is in town visiting for Spring Break. She came up Tuesday after my aunt's funeral. I was really saddened by her death this past Friday (March 19, 2010). She'd been sick for so long...I was sad to see her go but I know now that she is without pain or suffering. My prayers are still with her husband, children, and family.

My niece being in town is wonderful. She's always fun to be around. Yesterday we went and had her hair highlighted...it looks really good. I'm glad she likes it. Today we hit up the mall...that girl loves to shop! I've thankfully taught her how to be a bargain shopper. We couldn't afford anything if she shopped the way she does without being a bargain shopper. I introduced her to Plato's Closet...that place is amazing for buying clothes...especially when you're still growing....

We had pizza for dinner from Donato's...I think they have my favorite pizza....Now I'm just sitting here watching tv. I have to work tomorrow but I'll try my best to blog, it would look really bad if I couldn't get a blog in on the second day of having one!

that's all for tonight.
♥ heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment